IT & Electronics
The Microsoft Dynamics IT & Electronics Industry Solution provides Australian distributors of IT & electronic products with financial management, supply chain management and customer relationship management facilities to free up cashflow and provide greater insights into operations and performance for future growth and profit.
The Microsoft Dynamics IT & Electronics Industry Solution provides processes, controls and reporting functions on the one comprehensive, end-to-end, integrated and flexible business system platform. This platform ensures that there is no double entry of information and facilitates the automation of business processes where logic steps can be applied.
Additional benefits of this solution include:
- Intelligent purchasing suggestions based on a range of parameters to maximise cash flow and minimise backorders, plus electronic purchase order creation once purchasing decisions are finalised
- Efficient warehouse functions and strong controls able to be combined with the use of mobile devices for faster and more effective picking, packing and warehouse movements, as well as less shrinkage and greater stock accuracy
- System directed bin location stock put-aways for warehouse space optimisation and further warehousing movement efficieny
- Clear, fast and accurate visbibility of stock levels, stock ETAs and other detailed stock and customer information for better customer service
- Easy management of the stock importation process including the accurate allocation of import costs to stock values, even if stock has been invoiced and shipped to clients before import cost finalisation has occurred so that correct GP is recorded
- Comprehensive foreign currency facilities including automated management of foreign exchange fluctuations
- Fully integrated assembly and kitting functionality, streamlining these operational aspects into the other warehousing processes
- Flexible serial and lot number recording options with automated warranty management to minimise the administration time to maintain these details
- Strong return authorisation (RA) functions and meaningful RA and warranty reporting to ensure these processes are efficient and the necessary detail is captured to identify issues
- Automated emailing of client documents, in bulk and individually, including invoices, statements and debt collection letters to save time and increase cashflow
- eCommerce facilities fully integrated with the “back-end” system including stock descriptions and levels by location, and customer pricing, order status, downloadable pricelists, invoices and statements, providing excellent 24/7 customer service and saving significant administration time
- Automated notifications/warnings of user-defined events, for example if clients are over credit limits/terms or if there are stock lows or stock outs
- Integrated CRM facilities with the use of profiling and client histories to intelligently communicate with clients and prospects, including the use of bulk emails, to better utilise your existing client base for greater sales revenue with lower sales effort
- Flexible and easy-to-use reporting and analysis tools that provide detailed insights into operations and performance to promote better and more confident decision making – including unlimited dimension “slice & dice” and “drag & drop” facilities with “drill-downs” in a real-time and date-based environment
Hands-on Systems Expertise & Experience
Hands-on Systems has been implementing business solutions into the IT & Electronics industry for over 20 years and has specialised in Microsoft Dynamics for over 10 years.
For more information about the IT & Electronics Industry Solution, please contact Hands-on Systems.