Hands-on Systems provides general support to clients in 4 ways:
Get the personal touch.
A regular Proactive site visit from your preferred Hands-on Systems resource will save you time and money.
Set aside a few hours a month to spend time face to face with a Hands-on Systems consultant to help you get the most out of your Dynamics investment. For more information click here
The Hands-on Systems Support Coordinator is the main contact point for all jobs, and is responsible for logging, following up, prioritising, and collating support requests to meet the targets set out in the Hands-on Systems Service Level Agreement provided to clients.
Hands-on Systems also offers 24/7 access to our helpdesk web portal, for logging support requests, and for tracking the status and progress of support jobs.
Hands-on Systems has extensive experience in the performance tuning of Dynamics. Click here for more information on this invaluable service.
Premium and Advanced Support Plans
Hands-on Systems offer three different types of support plans, Premium, Advanced and Basic.
Hands-on Systems offers additional benefits at no additional cost for clients on Premium and Advanced support plans. These benefits include:
- The Premium Support Plan comes with a discount of up to 12.5% on the cost of Dyamics Annual maintenance.
- OCS federation gives your people the ability to see the presence of support personnel at Hands-on Systems and communicate using instant messaging.
- Development of Strategic IT Plans which are updated regularly in collaboration with you.
- On-site Account Management visits.
- Premium plan members are entitled to a System Audit which is carried out by Hands-on Systems consultants.
For more information contact your Account Manager use the "contact us" link above.