The Purchasing Manager at Titan Wheels commented on the Hands-on Systems BI solution saying, "Before we started using the Hands-on Systems BI solution, the process of deciding what we needed to order used to take a full week to export and massage data in Excel. With the help of the cube it takes half a day.”
Business intelligence can mean different things to people. At Hands-on Systems we find the most useful way to describe it is: “Providing the key information that enables decision makers to make better business decisions”
Our Business Intelligence team uses Microsoft technologies to quickly transform data into information and then to securely deliver it to our clients. This information then leads to insights about business operations and supports intelligent decision making.
Business Intelligence solutions are applicable to all types of organisation, from small businesses who are looking to understand how to grow their business to large organisations that are using a data warehouse and a highly aggregated reporting service to derive crucial insights about business performance.
These solutions are all managed by Hands-on Systems proven delivery methodology, to ensure the highest quality work is provided.
Business Intelligence Solutions can be made up of the following components:
- Management Dashboard Reporting via Microsoft PerformancePoint
- Analytical Reporting via Microsoft Excel and Reporting Services
- High volume and large data set transactional reporting via Microsoft Excel and Reporting Services
- Geographical reporting via Hands-on Systems geospatial solutions.
- Data Warehousing
- Data Transformation and Cleansing
- OLAP Cube Design using Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services
Benefits of Business Intelligence reporting:
- Senior Management: Utilising dashboards and visual indicators, senior managers get critical insight into business performance and highlighting over and under-performing areas. SharePoint, Reporting Services and Excel can all be used to deliver visual dashboards with key performance indicators (KPI).
- Managers and Analysts: Business analysts and managers need to be able to manipulate the information stored in the system (slice and dice) to extract causes and find trends from the data. Hands-on Systems Business Intelligence solutions are designed to allow users flexibility in manipulating and refining the presentation of the reported information.
Information Workers: Our Business Intelligence consultants design solutions that allow staff to become more productive by shortening the time that is spent to find, process, understand data and act on the information.
Using Hands-on Systems Business Intelligence solutions and consulting services has significantly improved the information that many of our clients use to make their core business decisions.
Contact us to discuss our BI solutions in more detail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or watch our BI videos below and under the video section on the right hand side of this page.
Video: Financial Budgeting using Business Intelligence & Microsoft Dynamics Data
Video: How to display Geospatial data in Excel 2013 using Microsoft Dynamics AX