Payroll & HR
The fully-integrated Payroll and Human Resources (HR) functions of Microsoft Dynamics NAV provide organisations with a complete business management system.
Dynamics NAV Payroll
Dynamics NAV Payroll possesses comprehensive functionality to streamline the processing of simple or complex payrolls, small and large. The majority of complex payrolls will be fulfilled out-of-the-box, with specific processes and controls able to be added to streamline any unique requirements.
Dynamics NAV Payroll - Benefits
Organisations have achieved tremendous time savings and staff efficiencies with Dynamics NAV Payroll. Some of these areas of benefit are from:
- Bulk emailing of security pay advices
- Easy reprinting of pay advices, even in past financial years
- Easy access to employee entitlement details, including the option to have these displayed on a company Intranet
- No double handing of timesheet entries with employees or their managers able to electronically enter timesheets with approval process workflows if required
- Electronic creation of general ledger journals incorporating Dynamics NAV dimensions
- Electronic payment to superannuation funds
- Electronic communication with the ATO
- Payrolls being integrated with other areas of Dynamics NAV including Human Resources, General Ledger and Job Costing
Dynamics NAV Payroll also provides management with the confidence to make better payroll related decisions. This is due to the level of detail tracked and recorded, as well as the intuitive and powerful reporting / analysis tools that display this information. As well as using the power of Dynamics NAV’s list filtering and analysis views with your payroll data, your payroll data can be viewed using the Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) tools powered by Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
Dynamics NAV Human Resources
All Dynamics NAV HR functions are fully integrated within Dynamics NAV. These functions immediately increase staff productivity by removing the need to double-handle HR (and payroll) information, as well as reducing staff training requirements and reducing ongoing IT administration costs as all business information is in the one system and in the one database.
Dynamics NAV Human Resources – Basic:
Dynamics NAV HR – Basic enables you to register, update and clearly track and report the following broad areas of information:
- Personal Attributes
- Contact Details
- Company Assets
- Confidential Information
HR – Basic also enables employees to be attached to resources used in other areas of Dynamics NAV including manufacturing and project costing.
Dynamics NAV Human Resources – Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S):
OH&S is a fully integrated HR module that allows you to record, track and report upon work incidences and their effects on staff and your organisation. Details tracked by OH&S include:
- Incident Details
- Effected Employees
- Costs and Lost Time
- Substances Involved
- Doctor’s Details and Notes
- Safety Procedure Follow Up
Dynamics NAV Human Resources – Training (Training):
Training is a fully integrated HR module that enables you to efficiently manage your staff training and their attainment of qualifications.
Training provides the functionality to manage:
- Training courses, including the training course registration process
- Qualifications attendees must have to attend a course and the qualifications obtained from course completion
- Trainers and their required qualifications
- Course attendees and their required qualifications to attend a training course
- Training rooms
- Training course reminder emails
- Qualifications required by attained by staff and automated placing of staff on relevant training courses
- Automated updating of staff qualifications upon training course completion
If your organisation is in the business is training, this module also streamlines the process of invoicing for training. As well as being fully integrated with Dynamics NAV HR – Basic, particular with the qualifications registers, Training is integrated with the invoicing, accounts receivables and general ledger of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
HR – Recruitment:
Recruitment is a fully integrated HR module to help you manage the recruitment process for internal positions.
All applicant details can be recorded and tracked, with the recruitment process for each job position effectively managed in customisable stages.
Once a successful applicant accepts a position, their details are electronically transferred to the employee list in HR - Basic.
Hands-on Systems Expertise and Experience
Hands-on Systems has a range of highly qualified functional and technical Dynamics NAV consultants with industry knowledge across the following industries.