Website Terms and Conditions of Use
This Hands-on Systems Website ("Website") is owned and operated by Hands-on Management Pty. Limited (ABN 31 002 881 058) ("Hands-on").
Intellectual property and restrictions on use of Content on the Website
You should assume that all of the content made available to you on this Website, including information, text, material, graphics, photographic images, software and advertisements ("Content") is the property of their respective owners including Hands-on, its suppliers and/or licensors unless indicated otherwise on the Website. The Content is protected by Australian and International copyright and trademark laws. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute the Contents on the Website in any way except as expressly provided for on the Website or expressly authorised in writing by the owner. Strictly on the condition that you keep all Content intact and in the same form as presented on the Website (including without limitation all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices and all advertisements), you may:
- Using an industry-standard Web browser, download and view the Content for your personal, informational, non-commercial use; or
- if you are an Internet service and/or access provider, supply the Content to your subscriber.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Website contains hyperlinks and other pointers to Internet websites operated by third parties. These linked websites are not under the control of Hands-on, and Hands-on is not responsible for the contents of any linked web or other hyperlink contained in a linked website. Hands-on provides these hyperlinks to you as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply an endorsement of the linked website by Hands-on.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The Trade Practices Act and similar State and Territory legislation in Australia may cover rights and remedies on you in relation to the provision by Hands-on of goods and services on the Website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified ("Non-excludable Rights"). Hands-on does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights but does exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.
Except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights:
- all content is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied;
- Hands-on and its suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose;
- Hands-on does not warrant that the functions contained in the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server which stores and transmits Content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components;
- Hands-on does not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Website (including any related or linked websites) or any Content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise; and
- you (and not Hands-on) assume the entire cost of any necessary verification, maintenance, repair and/or correction of any relevant Content.
Trademarks of Hands-on and Third Parties
Any trademarks, trade names or logos displayed on this site are the property of Hands-on Management Pty Limited or other third party owners. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting any license or right of use of any trademark, trade name or logo displayed on the Site without the express prior written permission of their respective owner.
- Selling, promoting and provision of products and services requested by you.
- Registering and handling of product licences and warranties.
- Providing you with information that you request (by post, telephone or e-mail).
- Sending you additional information on our products and services which we think may be of interest to you. You can request not to receive this additional information by contacting us as detailed below.
If you do not wish to provide Hands-on with personal information, we will be unable to properly provide you with the products, services, information or credit that you require.
To assist us in providing some products and services, we sometimes pass on your personal information and your requested delivery information to other organisations in Australia. These organisations have compliant privacy procedures in place and must not use your personal information for any other purposes.
Other than described above, Hands-on will not use, sell or disclose your personal information without your consent.
Hands-on holds all personal information securely. Access is restricted to the Hands-on employees who need the personal information for a designated purpose and additional security areas including secure locked areas, the highest level of commercially available encryption for financial transactions on-line and secure disposal procedures have been implemented.
The Privacy Officer
Hands-on Management Pty Limited
7 West Street,
NORTH SYDNEY NSW 2060
Telephone: (02) 9922 6400
Fax: (02) 9922 6188