KPMG Hands-on Systems’ industry solution for the heavy equipment industry is called Equipment+. It is for service providers, dealers, rental companies, importers, distributors, and manufacturers of equipment and components.
For more information, download this product capability guide or go to our dedicated website www.equipmentplus.com.au
- Efficiently record, track and trace the full life-cycle of the equipment you sell, service, rent or make.
- Provide your employees with easy-to-use “role based” functionality to perform their daily tasks, saving time and increasing job satisfaction.
- Manage your workshops, equipment and spare parts with easy-to-use functionality, making you more efficient and facilitating excellent customer service.
- Keep Full Control And Visibility Over Your Operations And Clearly Track Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Automated document creation
- Document management
- Analytics and reporting
- Approval workflows
And Equipment+ also boasts the following features in device, case, fleet and part management.
- Full device & component tracking
- Pre-delivery inspections
- Accessory installations
- Used devices and Trade-ins
- Owner and custodian tracking.
- Service jobs and maintainence plans
- Operation lists with tasks and times
- Workshop and resource scheduling
- Warranty and insurance claims
- Clock-in and clock-out
- Parts and labour pricing
- Short term and long term contracts
- Reservations and scheduling
- Fixed asset and contract profitability
- Supplier and non-stock items
- Automatic safety stock calculations
- Refurbished parts
- Supersession & alternative items
- Emergency & direct delivery orders
KPMG Hands-on Systems has over 30 years experience providing and implementing ERP solutions. Our dedicated team can discuss your requirements and how our heavy machinery solution can fit your business needs. Take a look at our client case studies to see how other companies have benefited from working with us.
- Annata Dynamics MFG (for Vehicle and Equipment Manufacturing management)
- Annata Dynamics IMS (for Vehicle and Equipment important management)
- Annata Dynamics DMS (for Dealership management)
- Annata Dynamics FLEET (For Fleet management)
- Annata Dynamics RENT (for rental management)
- Equipment+ Product Capability
- Speedy Hire Case Study