Microsoft Dynamics for the Oil and Gas Industries
By integrating project management, budgets, and costs with your corporate financials from initial drilling through to production, you can more effectively invoice and pay your partners, manage your cost centres, control expenditures, and increase the efficiency of your business processes. With the Microsoft Dynamics Oil & Gas industry solution you can efficiently control your costs by monitoring them by cost centre, project, or Authorization for Expenditure.
Specific Functionality for Oil And Gas Companies
- Effective analysis of exploration cost, development and production cost
- Automatic allocation of costs across multiple owners (Joint Ventures)
- Establishment of budgets and tracking of actuals for tenements
- Instant creation of cash calls, integrated within the system
- Drill down capabilities to the source of financial entries
- Real business insights with one click reporting
- Automatic depreciation of fixed assets
- Growers have key information regarding their yields per hectare, and the costs to produce the crop at their fingertips so that they can get the most from their allotment.
- Merchants have fast sales order entry and grower reporting and reconciliation in one easy place so they can save time and money.
- Warehouse & Distribution Managers have a solution that enables them to easily organise, manage and report on their facilities to ensure that replenishment processes are efficient, the warehouse is optimised and the right stock is on the shelves. The result is that each warehouse can have the best product volume and mix to sell.
- Manufacturers and Processing companies can keep track of their packing and labelling as well as driver manifests
- Retail Operations – store mobility can help perform key operations on mobile devices so that they can work exactly where the action is – on the shelves, in the docks and at the truck.