Microsoft Dynamics for Retail
- Engage your customers- Put customers first with technology that engages at a personal level
- Empower your employees – Engage employees with a role-optimised solutions that empower them to provide outstanding service and collaborate at ease
- Optimise your operations – Improve forecasting and optimise your merchandising and supply chains
- Purpose built POS components are natively integrated into Microsoft Dynamics AX
Work online or offline, as POS captures transactions when connectivity is lost.
- Centralised POS terminal management including visual and functional profiles, user interface layouts and employee permissions.
- Powerful data replication helps ensure critical updates across the organisation.
- Mobile POS capabilities
- Seamless integration with other ERP systems including Microsoft SQL Server, CRM and Office 365
- Multi store management with individual pricing, payment methods, and POS registers for staff.
- Instant centralised price management, product/category assortment, queue buster, gift cards, lay-bys, customised pricing/discounts, loyalty programs, social media integration and more.
- Promotions control including, discounts, coupons etc. via social sites; enable recall and/or redemption through other channels.
- Use shared document repositories to maintain a comprehensive history of the customer and make it available throughout the organisation.
- Accept, fulfill and track orders with a 360 degree business view.
- Manage inventory transfers and intercompany flows with an end-to-end view of the business.
- Scale the solution as the business grows, add stores and distribution centres locally and internationally. Add users and sites with three-tier architecture.
- Flexible deployment options allowing easy operation across geographies and location
KPMG Hands-on Systems has over 30 years experience providing solutions to the retail industry. Our dedicated team can discuss your requirements and how our industry solution can fit your business needs. Take a look at our client case studies to see how other companies have benefited from working with us.
To learn more about Microsoft Dynamics for the retail industry talk to KPMG Hands-on Systems today.