Microsoft Dynamics for Services
Microsoft Dynamics for the Service Industry delivers quality products or services to your customers and running an agile competitive business often comes down to how well you can plan your resources and manage your core business functions. Microsoft Dynamics is a business solution that supports industry-specific and operational processes, along with comprehensive enterprise resource planning functionality for financial, operations and human resources management. Because these solutions work with and just like familiar Microsoft software, your people can learn and use the streamlined processes more quickly and easily, compounding the value they bring to your business.
Clear Business Value
- If you have a central ERP system but are surrounded by third-party and in-house applications, Microsoft Dynamics helps you standardise with fewer systems
- If disjointed, legacy ERP systems are holding you back, Microsoft Dynamics AX helps you centralise with a single ERP solution.
Comprehensive Industry Capabilities
- Easily add new entities and share enterprise data for accounting, contacts, inventory and resources.
- Seamless financial, manufacturing, service and project management capabilities to reduce effort to deliver quality service to customers.
- Estimate accurately to improve client satisfaction and loyalty.
- Manage process outsourcing to streamline business transactions.
- Deliver on time, to specification to speed up the supply chain.
- Effectively maintain skills and allocate resources to increase billable hours.
- Anticipate shifting demand with more effective data for decision making.
Dell Implement Microsoft Dynamics
Dell implemented Microsoft Dynamics AX, saving around USD$50 million a year and reduced implementation time with every deployment. Watch this video to find out how.
KPMG Hands-on Systems has over 30 years implementing IT solutions. Talk to us today to see how we can transform your service business with Microsoft Dynamics.