The KPMG Hands-on Systems Story
KPMG Hands-on Systems helps transform organisations with Microsoft technology. As a key implementation services partner of Microsoft Australia, KPMG Hands-on Systems forms a critical component of KPMG’s end-to-end technology services offering to clients.
Together we use our business and IT expertise and provide clients with enhanced technology enablement capabilities using Microsoft’s Dynamics ERP and CRM software, in the cloud or on premises.
In September 2015, Hands-on Systems became part of KPMG Australia. Since 1985, Hands-on Systems has successfully implemented business management systems worldwide, enabling over 1,200 companies to make more informed decisions, drive down costs and grow with new technology.
KPMG Hands-on Systems is a Gold rated Microsoft Partner and a complete Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV and CRM solution provider specialising in the setup, maintenance and support of our clients’ investments in Microsoft technology.
What We Offer
- ERP for Enterprise: Microsoft Dynamics AX
- ERP for SMB and SME: Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Customer Relationship Management: Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Sales & Warehouse Mobility
- Business & Geospatial Intelligence
- Infrastructure solutions
- Microsoft Office 365
- Unified Communications; Skype for Business
- NET and other related Internet technologies.
KPMG Hands-on Systems is a highly awarded Microsoft Gold Partner.
- Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year for Asia Pacific 2014
- Finalist for ERP Partner of the Year 2014
- Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle 2014
- Microsoft Dynamics Presidents Club
- Microsoft Australia’s ERP Partner of the Year in 2011, 2009, 2007 and Business Intelligence Partner in 2009.
- We also sit on Dynamics International PAC Executive Council.