Microsoft Dynamics for Retail
- Connect to Customers – Omni-channel capabilities are delivered out of the box—including fully integrated on-line, storefront, and mobile POS—to deliver personalized convenience and transparency across any channel or device. Now customers can buy, pick up, return, or exchange on their own terms. And support for social and mobile commerce means you can offer promotions, discounts, or coupons targeted to devices or social networks and create new opportunities for customer engagement.
- Empower Employees – Provide rich product details and display custom content, while creating and managing orders at the POS, giving sales associates all the information they need to make the most of face-to-face time with customers. Give your employees relevant information through Role Centers—dashboards that deliver a succinct set of information pertinent to each individual user—so they can make accurate, timely, and relevant decisions.
- Execute with Insight – A single omni-channel management engine for all channels reduces complexity and delivers the complete insight retailers need when it comes to being proactive in anticipating trends. Meanwhile, powerful merchandising functionality puts control into the retailer’s hands, and unlimited categories and hierarchies make it possible to undertake assortment and replenishment to best meet customer demand accurately and efficiently.
- Purpose built POS components are natively integrated into Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
Work online or offline, as POS captures transactions when connectivity is lost.
- Centralised POS terminal management including visual and functional profiles, user interface layouts and employee permissions.
- Powerful data replication helps ensure critical updates across the organisation.
- Mobile POS capabilities
- Seamless integration with other ERP systems including Microsoft SQL Server, CRM and Office 365
- Multi store management with individual pricing, payment methods, and POS registers for staff.
- Instant centralised price management, product/category assortment, queue buster, gift cards, lay-bys, customised pricing/discounts, loyalty programs, social media integration and more.
- Promotions control including, discounts, coupons etc. via social sites; enable recall and/or redemption through other channels.
- Use shared document repositories to maintain a comprehensive history of the customer and make it available throughout the organisation.
- Accept, fulfill and track orders with a 360 degree business view.
- Manage inventory transfers and intercompany flows with an end-to-end view of the business.
- Scale the solution as the business grows, add stores and distribution centres locally and internationally. Add users and sites with three-tier architecture.
- Flexible deployment options allowing easy operation across geographies and location
KPMG Hands-on Systems has over 30 years experience providing solutions to the retail industry. Our dedicated team can discuss your requirements and how our industry solution can fit your business needs. Take a look at our client case studies to see how other companies have benefited from working with us.
To learn more about Microsoft Dynamics for the retail industry talk to KPMG Hands-on Systems today.