Business intelligence solutions can be made up of the following components:
- Management Dashboard Reporting via Microsoft PerformancePoint
- Analytical Reporting via Microsoft Excel and Reporting Services
- High volume and large data set transactional reporting via Microsoft Excel and Reporting Services
- Geographical reporting via KPMG Hands-on Systems geospatial solutions.
- Data Warehousing
- Data Transformation and Cleansing
- OLAP Cube Design using Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services
Benefits of Business Intelligence Reporting
- Senior Management: Utilising dashboards and visual indicators, senior managers get critical insight into business performance and highlighting over and under-performing areas. SharePoint, Reporting Services and Excel can all be used to deliver visual dashboards with key performance indicators (KPI).
- Managers and Analysts: Business analysts and managers need to be able to manipulate the information stored in the system (slice and dice) to extract causes and find trends from the data. KPMG Hands-on Systems Business Intelligence solutions are designed to allow users flexibility in manipulating and refining the presentation of the reported information.
- Information Workers: Our Business Intelligence consultants design solutions that allow staff to become more productive by shortening the time that is spent to find, process, understand data and act on the information.
- Using KPMG Hands-on Systems Business Intelligence solutions and consulting services has significantly improved the information that many of our clients use to make their core business decisions.