and better known global and local brands in the automotive, equipment, rental and fleet industries. Brands include DAF, VW, Ford, Volvo Construction Equipment, Hyundai Cars Sweden and Brimborg.
Annata Dynamics IDMS is used to cover industry-specific needs throughout the entire lifecycle of a product and allows you to analyse it in a simple and readable way – all within one solution!
Annata Dynamics IDMS delivers technology solutions to customers who:
- Strive to maximise their market value
- Excel in customer service and sales, and
- Attract new business and resources through investment and operation of world class software and solutions.
Annata Dynamics IDMS is proud of being always certified for Microsoft Dynamics AX on all new releases. The certification program ensures that Annata Dynamics IDMS is tested to work seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics AX. It also certifies that the overall user experience is consistent and in line with Microsoft user experience guidelines, that the solution is fully documented and is accessible directly from the users working processes.
Watch These Annata IDMS Demos
RENT Demo: Inspections
Device Configurator Demo
FLEET Demo: Contracts
MANUFACTURING Demo: Device Configurator
FLEET Demo: Scheduled Maintenance
MANUFACTURING Demo: Refund Items
Annata IDMS Caters to the Following Industries
- Annata Dynamics MFG (for Vehicle and Equipment Manufacturing management)
- Annata Dynamics IMS (for Vehicle and Equipment important management)
- Annata Dynamics DMS (for Dealership management)
- Annata Dynamics FLEET (For Fleet management)
- Annata Dynamics RENT (for rental management)
Product Capability Guide:
Annata IDMS Case Studies:
- Supporting Your Dealer Network with Annata IMS
- Is It Time For A New ERP System 5 Drivers Of Change
- Dynamic Business From Aspiration to Reality Whitepaper
- Evaluating ERP Software – The 6 Key Decision Drivers
- Managing Business System Change Whitepaper
- Microsoft Dynamics The Connected Enterprise